Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is it just my imagination...?

Vladimir Lenin

Ben Bernanke
Am I the only one who's noticed the similarity between our Federal Reserve chairman, Ben Bernanke, and Vladimir Lenin, first leader of the Soviet Union? It's the facial hair, mostly -- at least I hope it's only the facial hair....
I noticed that Bernake looks like Lenin when I saw footage of him on the news walking down a corridor somewhere. I couldn't believe my eyes! But until I put both pictures on this blog, I had not seen them 'side by side.' The resemblance is uncanny!

2 comments:

Ivy Skinner said...

Now go look at a picture of Lord Byron and think Tom Hanks! Ha! It's pretty funny.
Here's one:

http://users.telenet.be/gaston.d.haese/lord_byron.jpg

Ivy Skinner said...

PS...I realize my last comment has no political (or any) significance, but just thought you show be aware. :)