Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Blog Post Without Quotations

I'm taking my son to the oral surgeon today to have his 3rd molars (his wisdom teeth) removed. Poor kid. We have ice cream in the freezer for medicinal purposes only and his favorite pudding in the pantry (tapioca). He's more afraid of the IV than anything else. I'm looking forward to the drive home when he is loopy, loopy, loopy. That will be my entertainment for today, and it should be good.

I've cleared my schedule (or rather, kept it clear) and I plan to be a mother hen. It's a good day to catch up on mending at the kitchen table so I plan to set up show down there.

See what happens to my blog when I don't have quotes to rely on? I have quotes, of course, but I promised not to use them for a while here -- I promised to have an original thought, and all I can think about is tooth extraction and seam repair.

No comments: