Sunday, January 6, 2008

Emerging from the Fog


I am emerging from the fog that is the holidays. Christmas is slowly coming down, even more slowly than it went up. The pantry and refrigerator have been restored to operational order. I am almost caught up with laundry. My husband, in desparation, cleaned the master bathroom yesterday, but I should be on top of things soon. (Not that there's anything out of the ordinary about Scott helping out -- he just usually has more patience.)


I find that I can only 'blog' in earnest when most of the systems of my life are working. They have been idle lately, but I have a great hope that this week everything will get 'back to normal.'


So, readers, if you are out there, thank you for checking in. I will reward your attentiveness with a pretty picture for your viewing pleasure (taken in Columbus, Indiana on a family vacation in 2005), but check back soon for actual commentary.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, there was nothing impatient about cleaning that bathroom. I've contributed as much as anyone to the disorder that had accumulated in there. Perhaps the fogbank passed thru and cleaned it...

Unknown said...

Ahhhh. I just got it. By saying that I'm usually more "patient", you were actually saying that I'm usually more lazy. THAT makes perfect sense!

Anonymous said...

This is Brent. . . tell Scott he is an inspiration to single men everywhere~ Keep up the good work and when can he come over to clean mine? I am working so much these days that I don't have the time~