Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"The Office" Coming Back April 10th



Just wanted to share my joy that "The Office" will be back with a new episode on April 10th.

When we last saw Michael Scott he was sitting on the edge of an open boxcar with Jan, financially ruined by her extravagance and ready to ride the rails as a bum. Her reaction to this crisis was surprisingly compassionate. Maybe they do have a future....

What a great cast of characters! Can't wait to become acquainted with them again. I miss them all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the "Arta" syndrome!

Ivy Skinner said...

Yea! Thanks for letting us know. I was just asking Daniel when The Office was starting again. It's my favorite show.

Cheryl said...

My favorite, too. I can't wait to have some new episodes! Have you seen the British office? Not as good, but I have them on DVD if you'd like to see them. Their version of Michael Scott (I think he's called David Brent) is pretty good.